The course consists of 32 hours of classroom and 14 hours of in-car instruction (done 7 two-hour blocks).
- Classes are Monday through Friday, 2 hours a day, for 3 weeks, and the last class is scheduled on the 3rd Saturday from 10-12pm.
- Drive Times are available M-F @3-5pm, 5-7pm, 7-9pm and Sat-Sun@ 8-10am, 10am-12pm, 12-2pm, 2-4pm.(Summer Drive Time are available M-F @ 8-10am, 10am-12pm, 12-2pm, 2-4pm, 4-6pm, 6-8pm and Sat-Sun @ 8-10am, 10am-12pm, 12-2pm, 2-4pm) (In-car instruction and classroom instruction do not run concurrently. The student or parents will need to call, or come in, to schedule drive times.
- Testing Service. We can give the students the written test our location. This will dramatically reduce your wait time at the DPS office. Students are eligible to test for their permit after completing 6 hours (3 days) of class. They will need a State issued Birth Certificate, their Social Security card, and a V.O.E. form from their High School to show at the DPS office to get their permit.
- All students will need to bring paper and pen to class with them everyday.
- Office hour are M-F 10:00am-8:00pm, and Sat 10:00am-2:00pm, or you may leave a message and we will get back to you.
As a requirement for the learners permit, the driving school will administer:
-Written Exam (available in English and Spanish)
Call us at (281) 802-3050 or email us for more information or to register in a class.